Monday 11 October 2010

Pictures!

Arrived in Dar yesterday: 16 hour bus ride the day before we took a bus and a dala dala (between a minibus and car) to Mwanza from Kahunda that took about 3-4 hours I think.

So slept under the stars on the roof of the guys who are hosting us here in Dar, nice breeze.
I am in Dar so have internet, enough to upload pictures!


See more on my facebook (they are uploading faster on there:
or


This is Kibera (the largest slum in Africa) located in Nairobi, which we visited. We were taken round and met the guy who heads up this project http://kiberampiramtaani.org/


This Picture is of me Margaret and Marlene on the catamaran just before leaving for one of the islands on my first Sunday here.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping for some more pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jonny
    Glad to see all this stuff, and to hear the news. We keep on praying for you
    Tim & Erica

    ReplyDelete